Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase of Action Weekly Lottery entries is from Action Medical Research (“The Promoter”), solely in accordance with the terms under which the Charity from time to time promotes its lotteries.
- All proceeds from the Lottery go to Action Medical Research (Registered office address: Vincent House, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 2DP).
- You represent and agree that;
a) You are 18 years of age or over
b) You are a resident of Great Britain or Northern Ireland
c) You will not buy or purport to buy an entry to this lottery on behalf of anybody under the age of 18
d) You will provide accurate entry information, including your name, personal address, telephone number and email address and accept that it is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes as soon as they arise.
- You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the Promoter your representations under paragraphs 3 (a), (b) and (c) above.
- You accept that the Action Weekly Lottery is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission, under the Gambling Act 2005 and that in certain circumstances we may be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your lottery entries.
- The prizes for the Action Weekly Lottery are printed on the leaflets / tickets provided and are advertised on the Action Medical Research website www.action.org.uk. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable. Prizes will be paid by cheque and posted to the winners within 14 days. Entrants will be notified as to any change in the prize structure.
- The cost of each entry is £1 per play. Members may purchase more than one entry and payment must be made in advance by one of the methods permitted and will be held as customers funds. Players’ lottery entry money (which has the same definition as ‘customer funds’ as defined in clause 4 of the Gambling Commission’s Licensing Conditions and Codes of Practice) will be held in a separate bank account so that, in the unlikely event of the insolvency of Action Medical Research, such funds will be protected.
- The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice at its absolute discretion) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription, or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme.
- The Promoter will conduct the weekly lottery draw every Friday. The draw will be made utilising a Random Number Generator (RNG) that has been tested and approved by an independent, Gambling Commission approved, third-party test house.
- The winning numbers will be on the Action Medical Research website www.action.org.uk and will be available via the Lottery Office Helpline from the following working day. Please telephone 01524 753247. (Monday-Friday 9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.).
- No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in bank payments.
- It is not our normal practice to offer refunds for the Action Weekly Lottery. Most Action Weekly Lottery members choose to let their lottery membership lapse once all paid for draws have taken place. However if you choose to cancel your Action Weekly Lottery subscription you may be eligible for a refund for lottery draws that haven't yet taken place. Please call 01524 753247 to enquire. We will not be able to offer a refund for lottery draws that have already taken place unless a member is found to be under 16.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the winner’s name for promotional purposes. These will be only in summary, for example Mr Smith from London. In addition, The Promotor may also ask to use winners’ stories and/or photographs for publication on the website, or to promote the lottery.
- The Promoter operates a Complaints and Disputes Procedure which is available via the Action Medical Research website: www.action.org.uk and which will also be made available to customers upon request.
- Action Medical Research is committed to ensure that information about how to gamble responsibly and how to access information and help in respect of problem gambling is readily available to all. Please refer to our Responsible Gambling Guide which is available via the Action Medical Research website www.action.org.uk, or request further information via the Lottery Helpline on 01524 753247.
- Any cancellation of an existing subscription will not affect your prior purchase of Lottery entries nor your rights as a holder of such entries, providing that you have complied with the foregoing obligations.
- The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, be final and binding.
- The rules are subject to change by The Promotor. The latest version of them will be published on the website www.action.org.uk
- We only accept payments in GBP (Pound Sterling), using one of the following payment methods:
- Any entries received after the Superdraw closing date will be treated as a donation
- Entrants into the Superdraw will also be in with a chance of winning the Rollover jackpot on the Superdraw draw date. The minimum value of this prize will be £100
The Action Weekly Lottery is licensed and regulated by: the Gambling Commission, under the Gambling Act 2005. Licence No. 004773.
Website:www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk. Promoter: Action Medical Research, Vincent House, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 2DP.
Responsible Person: Mr M Richardson. Registered charity in England & Wales (208701) and in Scotland (SC039284)
Additional Terms for Super Draws
Licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission. Licence No. 004773. Website: www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk Promoter: Action Medical Research, Vincent House, Horsham, West Sussex RH12 2DP. Responsible Person: Martin Richardson. Must be 18 or over to play. Underage gambling is an offence. £1 per entry. Full Terms and Conditions can be obtained here or from the Lottery Office.
Must be 18 or over to play. Underage gambling is an offence.